Upload control and progress bar

Fabrice

Hi,

I'm looking for an "upload webcontrol" with a progress bar for my web
application. Do you know a such webcontrol and where to get it ?
I use vb.net and the framework 2.0.

thanks for your help.
fabrice

Michael Nemtsev [MVP]

Hello Fabrice,

I'd recommend to use google before asking, several solutions on the first
page http://www.google.com/search?q=asp.net+upload+progress+bar

---
WBR,
Michae Nemtsev [Microsoft MVP] :: blog: http://msmvps.org/blogs/laflour
:: http://twitter.com/laflour

"Tis nothing good or bad, but thinking makes it so" (c) W.Shakespeare

F> Hi,
F>
F> I'm looking for an "upload webcontrol" with a progress bar for my web
F> application. Do you know a such webcontrol and where to get it ?
F> I use vb.net and the framework 2.0.
F> thanks for your help.
F> fabric

simones salamone

file upload control in asp.net
http://www.gleamtech.com/products/fileultimate/asp-net-file-manager-control

FileUltimate is an ASP.NET file upload control which you can add directly to your existing ASP.NET (.aspx) pages.The control renders a user interface similar to "Windows Explorer" within the page which displays the contents of the target folder and accepts multiple file uploads from users. Actions can be limited by permissions and quota limits on folders. During file uploading, detailed information such as transfer speed and estimated time of completion are displayed along with the progress bar. This ASP.NET upload control supports browser upload, ajax upload and flash upload modes.

On Wednesday, March 25, 2009 10:15 PM Michael Nemtsev [MVP] wrote:
Hello Fabrice,

I'd recommend to use google before asking, several solutions on the first
page http://www.google.com/search?q=asp.net+upload+progress+bar

---
WBR,
Michae Nemtsev [Microsoft MVP] :: blog: http://msmvps.org/blogs/laflour

"Tis nothing good or bad, but thinking makes it so" (c) W.Shakespeare

F> Hi,
F>
F> I'm looking for an "upload webcontrol" with a progress bar for my web
F> application. Do you know a such webcontrol and where to get it ?
F> I use vb.net and the framework 2.0.
F> thanks for your help.
F> fabrice
Submitted via EggHeadCafe
SQL Server Table Valued Parameters / Types - Multiple Row Inserts
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...-parameters--types--multiple-row-inserts.aspx