Upgrading to Power Point 2003

Mohamed Bahnas

If Power Point 97 does not support non western language as Arabic, will
upgrading to P.P. 2003 will help in this regard. Your professional advise
will be greatly appreciated.
Regards!
Mohamed Bahnas

Steve Rindsberg

I have very little knowledge or experience with PowerPoint's multilingual
features, but have just looked over the PowerPoint 2003 help file and it
looks as though there's a LOT more support than you'll find in '97.

It seems from what I've read that you'd want to be using Windows 2000 or
Windows XP and install support for Arabic there as well.

--
Posted to news://msnews.microsoft.com
Steve Rindsberg, PPT MVP