Multilingual Support IN P.P.Win 97

Mohamed Bahnas

I have added Power Point Office Win 97 to Win XP. However, PP Win 97 seems
not to support the Arabic language. I used new Arabic software Unitype. It
works well with W.P as well as Excel but not at all in P.Point. I am getting
???? instead of the Arabic language. Can any one help how to activate the
multilingual support for the aforementioned application.
Thanks!
Mohamed Bahnas

Steve Rindsberg

PowerPoint isn't as sophisticated at handling non-Western/non-English
languages as, say, Word, particularly in Office97.

You might try entering your text in Word, then copy/pasting into PowerPoint,
though.

--
Posted to news://msnews.microsoft.com
Steve Rindsberg, PPT MVP