Upgrading from Outlook Express to Outlook (POP3)

BCF Development Officer

I am currently using Outlook Express and want to upgrade to Outlook (we are
licenced for 2002). My mailbox is hosted and I access it via POP3. How do I
go about the upgrade without losing my messages? Outlook Express gives you an
option to export folders but it's not clear where these are stored i.e. with
Outlook you get an option to export to a .pst but it's not that
straightforward with Express.

DL

You configure outlook using the information supplied by your ISP
Within Outlook Express you Export msgs, to Outlook
Within Outlook you Import the address book
Stop using Express, otherwise it will receive your mail

"BCF Development Officer" <BCF Development
news:[email protected]...