update xp home with xp pro mui version?

Hello,

is it possible to update a windows xp home edition (german) with xp
professional MUI version?

Best regards, Chris

Qi Ding [MSFT]

Hello Chris,

Thank you for using newsgroup!

Based on my research and experience, we can¡¯t directly upgrade German
version Windows XP Home with Windows XP Professional MUI edition. I find
some useful information for you.

Service Pack Release Notes for Windows Multilingual User Interface (MUI)
Version
http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/reference/relnotes/muixpsp1.mspx

Frequently Asked Questions
Windows Server 2003, Windows XP & Windows 2000 MUI
http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/DrIntl/faqs/MUIFaq.mspx

303428: No Multilingual Menus and Dialog Boxes for Internet Explorer After
Upgrading to Windows XP Home Edition

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;303428

Have a nice day!

QiDing

Microsoft Online Support

| From: =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXN0aWFuIFNjaHdhaWdlcg==?= <[email protected]>
| Subject: update xp home with xp pro mui version?
| Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 05:28:06 -0800
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
|
| Hello,
|
| is it possible to update a windows xp home edition (german) with xp
| professional MUI version?
|
| Best regards, Chris

Qi Ding [MSFT]

Hi Chris,

I am just writing to see how everything is going. If you have any updates
or need any further assistance on this issue, please feel free to let me
know. I am glad to be of assistance.

Best Regards,

QiDing

Microsoft Online Support

| From: (e-mail address removed) (Qi Ding [MSFT])
| Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 09:55:31 GMT
| Subject: RE: update xp home with xp pro mui version?
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
|
| Hello Chris,
|
| Thank you for using newsgroup!
|
| Based on my research and experience, we can¡¯t directly upgrade German
| version Windows XP Home with Windows XP Professional MUI edition. I find
| some useful information for you.
|
| Service Pack Release Notes for Windows Multilingual User Interface (MUI)
| Version
| http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/reference/relnotes/muixpsp1.mspx
|
| Frequently Asked Questions
| Windows Server 2003, Windows XP & Windows 2000 MUI
| http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/DrIntl/faqs/MUIFaq.mspx
|
| 303428: No Multilingual Menus and Dialog Boxes for Internet Explorer
After
| Upgrading to Windows XP Home Edition

| http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;303428
|
| Have a nice day!
|
| QiDing
|
| Microsoft Online Support
| Microsoft Global Technical Support Center
|
| Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security
| ====================================================
| When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so
| that others may learn and benefit from your issue.
| ====================================================
rights.

| --------------------
| | From: =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXN0aWFuIFNjaHdhaWdlcg==?=
<[email protected]>
| | Subject: update xp home with xp pro mui version?
| | Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 05:28:06 -0800
| | Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
| |
| | Hello,
| |
| | is it possible to update a windows xp home edition (german) with xp
| | professional MUI version?
| |
| | Best regards, Chris
| |