update windows 2000

help

I hope some one can help here I have a two part question.
We using windows 2000

First is there a way to have the update access the
internet and the user not.

Second Is there a way for th update to update and install
in the background so when the a user that does not have
admin rights it does the update and install?

Thanks in advance

Rob Hoffman

Take a look at:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;328010

This article outlines how to use the registry or GP policy to enable the
settings you are looking for on your machines.

Best Regards,
Rob Hoffman, MCSE
Microsoft Enterprise Support Engineer

from your issue.