Event ID: 1000
Date: 2/1/2004
Time: 3:10:41 AM
User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
Computer:
Windows cannot unload your registry file. If you have a
roaming profile, your settings are not replicated. Contact
your administrator.

DETAIL - Access is denied. , Build number ((2195)).

Bill Peele [MS]

--------------------
From: "B" <[email protected]>
Subject: Unknown Event
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 12:11:13 -0800
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.win2000.general

I have been receiving the following error on a Windows
2000 Member server that runs a custom application. I have
looked on the TechNet site and cannot find any matching
events. Has anyone else seen this? Any Suggestions?

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Userenv
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1000
Date: 2/1/2004
Time: 3:10:41 AM

--

To resolve this behavior, use the User Profile Hive Cleanup Service (UPHClean), a service from Microsoft to help slow log
off and unreconciled profile issues.

UPHClean monitors the system while unloading user profiles and forces any unreleased (opened) resources to close so
the computer can unload and reconcile user profiles

To download and install UPHClean, visit the following Microsoft Web site:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=1B286E6D-8912-4E18-B570-42470E2F3582

For additional information about UPHClean see the Readme.txt file also available for download from the URL above.

Bill Peele
Microsoft Enterprise Support

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of included script samples are subject to the
terms specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm

Note: For the benefit of the community-at-large, all responses to this message are best directed to the newsgroup/thread
from which they originated.