University puts up toilet instruction posters

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
I always made the joke that the way the government and other places are coming out with rules on where and how you can do this and that, that it wouldn't be long before somebody came along and told me how to have a number two.
I mean come on for god sake, if you are going to be standing on the khazi like the image shows, well then you probably aren't educated enough to be in university to start with :D

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Allah Akbar! Kill the Infidel! Western Imperialist Crusader lackey now he tell me how to take a crap. My Mullah say to me take offence and start student protest. You no think I know how to take a poo-poo? For many years I take poo poo at oasis, mix mine with camel poo and enrich water quality.

I try same thing here by crapping down community water system drain in Edgeware Road and law enforcement officers they arrest me.

So unjust, so unjust. I sue my MP, I tell you.

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
, if you are going to be standing on the khazi like the image shows, well then you probably aren't educated enough to be in university to start with :D

Not so sure about that.

I knew plenty of educated people at Uni who did much worse things than that. :D

Reaction score
Allah Akbar! Kill the Infidel! Western Imperialist Crusader lackey now he tell me how to take a crap. My Mullah say to me take offence and start student protest. You no think I know how to take a poo-poo? For many years I take poo poo at oasis, mix mine with camel poo and enrich water quality.

I try same thing here by crapping down community water system drain in Edgeware Road and law enforcement officers they arrest me.

So unjust, so unjust. I sue my MP, I tell you.
sir flopps this reply was one of your best ever.:bow:
if you need money for your fund to stay in the uk i will put £10 in the pot!:p

Ask a Question