Unhide command?

tcebob

I tried to edit a macro in Personal.xls by highlighting it under Macros and then clicking
Edit. I received the error comment

"Cannot edit a macro on a hidden workbook. Unhide the workbook using the Unhide command."

Where is the unhide command?

rs

Gord Dibben

2003.........Window>Unhide

2007.........View>Window Section>Unhide

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

tcebob

Thanks, Gord

rs

: 2003.........Window>Unhide
:
: 2007.........View>Window Section>Unhide
:
:
: Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP
:
:
: >I tried to edit a macro in Personal.xls by highlighting it under Macros and then
clicking
: >Edit. I received the error comment
: >