Unable to work today

Reaction score
Caught my fingers in the door today and they are nice and swollen, so I am restricted to what work I can do..Pretty fidly trying to repair laptops whith pork sausages as fingers..But I can still drive a mouse and trail the tinterweb, so thought i'd search out some funnies...
So here goes...

xp.jpg

vista.jpg

Penguin.jpg

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Sorry to hear of your misfortune there MadX, I suppose playing the guitar is out of the question? :lol:

And the cartoons and pix made me smile :)

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
I'd like to lodge a formal protest at the Microsoft Windows bashing in the very funny cartoons.

laughingsmiley.gif

Fingers and doors do not mix. Your lucky not to have broken any fingers.

happywave.gif

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Sorry to hear of your misfortune there MadX, I suppose playing the guitar is out of the question?
laughingsmiley.gif

And the cartoons and pix made me smile :)

Last time I try to be PC and go to open a closing door for a woman...:p As for playing guitar, i've been trying for years, but not that good..Suppose thats why I have stuck to drumming..Actually quite good at that, although the neighbours don't think the same at 3am on a Tuesday night:p :lol:

Abar I think we sould lodge a formal complaint against Microsoft for the crap they have been giving us..Its getting to a point where i'm so fed up with anything Windows related, that I am starting to look the Linux direction...

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
How are your digits today Madx? Hope the swelling has reduced
91.gif

Reaction score
Taffycat said:
How are your digits today Madx? Hope the swelling has reduced
91.gif

They've gone from pork sausagee to great big German thingy's...Beemn upto A&E and had xrays..Thankfully nowt is broken..All just badly bruised and swollen, so lots of Ibuprofen and they should be ok in a few days...No biggy for me..I couldn't get time off over Xmas New year, this way i'm sat about doing feck all, oh and the added bonus is I don't have to wash dishes at home for a few days haha

Reaction score
Nice cartoons Madx very funny.
I`ve read a lot about "Vista" and it`s always negative.Just what is it about the program that is so bad?
The only program I`ve ever used,apart from the "Amiga" O.S., is the one I`m using now that is "Windows XP"
And I find it brilliant.
historian

Reaction score
Some more funny-ish Vista pics....2009 and i'm already bored......
wallbash.gif

Attachments

• blue1.jpg
    blue1.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 106
  • Vista.jpg
    Vista.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 111
  • vista2.jpg
    vista2.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 101
  • vista3.jpg
    vista3.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 95

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
With respect, probably user error or crap system error.

Vista is the first MS OS I've used which hasn't needed a reinstall or given me a BSOD in a twelve month period.

As I've said a million times though, it ain't perfect.

But it is better than all the cheap shots that are being thrown at it.

Reaction score
lol I think thats why I put funny-ish..I have been using it Vista for about a month now on one laptop and its been problem free...Like I said in another post the only gripe I hadd was the time it took opening certain things....BUt hey, got off me arse and made a cuppa and when I was back it was done...I'll get used to it...Although I might go the Linux way, just not sure which one....

Ask a Question