Hi,

It may be related to the message format or the Word Email Editor. Check the
following points to narrow down and resolve the issue.

#1 Make sure that the message format is not Plain Text
================
In Outlook 2003, click the Tools menu > Options > in the Mail Format tab,
choose HTML or Rich Text as the message format, Word is the email editor >
click OK.

Test the issue. Also check if you can copy pictures into the email message.

#2 copy the chart into Word to see if it works
================
Open Word 2003 and Excel 2003.
Create a test Chart in Excel 2003. Copy it into the Word document. Are you
able to copy/paste it? If not, there is something wrong with the Word 2003.
Let me know and we need to continue narrow it.

#3 Insert the Office 2003 installation CD and choose Detect and Repair to
repair the Office installation.

If anything is unclear or if you have any other concerns, please don't
hesitate to contact me.

Happy weekend!

Emily Lin

Microsoft Online Partner Support

| From: =?Utf-8?B?RmF0IEZyb2c=?= <[email protected]>
| Subject: unable to paste Excel 2003 chart into Outlook 2003
| Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 07:22:02 -0700
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook.general
|
| (This has been posted on two "excel" groups for two days with no
response.
| Maybe it's an uncommon issue.)
|
| I have a user who's unable to paste an Excel 2003 chart into Outlook 2003
| email message. In Outlook options, the checkbox is selected for "Use
| Microsoft Office Word 2003 to edit e-mail messages".
|
| When I tested this on my own computer running the same version of Office,
if
| the box is check, I have no problem pasting; if this box is cleared, I
| cannot paste. But on his computer, it doesn't work regardless.
|
| Thanks and regards,
| TL

Thanks for helping.

All three suggestions have been tested and verified, but the problem remains.

The only way to temporarily fix this problem is to give the user local admin
permission on that computer. But I still need to find the real fix.

I remember a similar problem people complain about that they cannot see the
embedded image in the PowerPoint presentation unless granted admin right.

Is there a setting that I can change without giving a regular user full
admin right in order to work on and view an Office file?

Thanks and regards,
TL

Emily Lin [MSFT]

Hi TL,

Are you able to copy the Excel chart into Word 2003 under the User account?

Based on my testing, when I create a new User Account with limitted rights,
I still can copy the Excel chart into the Email message window. I recommend
you to create a new User account on the computer to test the issue. Are you
able to insert Excel charts into the Email message window under the new
User account?

How to Create a New Windows Account
=======================
1. Start the computer.
2. Click Start-> Control Panel, click "switch to the classic view" and then
double click User accounts Icon.
3. Click the Add button to create a new Windows account, type the username
and domain, then click next, click the other tab and select administrator,
and click finish.
4. Log off the current user and log on to Windows with the new account.

For more information: Q279783 HOW TO: Create and Configure User Accounts in
Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;279783

If the same issue occur with the new user account, login as Admin and check
the following registry key permission to see if it works.

1. Locate the registry key HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MSGraph.Chart.8.
2. Right click it > choose Permissions.
3. Highlight the User group. Check Full Control. Click OK.
Test the issue.

4. Locate the registry key
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{42042206-2D85-11D3-8CFF-005004838597}
5. Right click it > choose Permissions.
6. Highlight the User group. Check Full Control. Click OK.
Test the issue and let me know the result.

If anything is unclear or if you have any other concerns, please don't
hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

Emily Lin,
Microsoft Online Partner Support

that others may learn and benefit from this issue.

| From: =?Utf-8?B?RmF0IEZyb2c=?= <[email protected]>
| Subject: RE: unable to paste Excel 2003 chart into Outlook 2003
| Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 09:30:17 -0700
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook.general
|
| Thanks for helping.
|
| All three suggestions have been tested and verified, but the problem
remains.

| The only way to temporarily fix this problem is to give the user local
admin
| permission on that computer. But I still need to find the real fix.
|
| I remember a similar problem people complain about that they cannot see
the
| embedded image in the PowerPoint presentation unless granted admin right.
|
| Is there a setting that I can change without giving a regular user full
| admin right in order to work on and view an Office file?
|
| Thanks and regards,
| TL
|
| "Emily Lin [MSFT]" wrote:
|
| > Hi,
| >
| > It may be related to the message format or the Word Email Editor. Check
the
| > following points to narrow down and resolve the issue.
| >
| > #1 Make sure that the message format is not Plain Text
| > ================
| > In Outlook 2003, click the Tools menu > Options > in the Mail Format
tab,
| > choose HTML or Rich Text as the message format, Word is the email
editor >
| > click OK.
| >
| > Test the issue. Also check if you can copy pictures into the email
message.

| > #2 copy the chart into Word to see if it works
| > ================
| > Open Word 2003 and Excel 2003.
| > Create a test Chart in Excel 2003. Copy it into the Word document. Are
you
| > able to copy/paste it? If not, there is something wrong with the Word
2003.
| > Let me know and we need to continue narrow it.
| >
| > #3 Insert the Office 2003 installation CD and choose Detect and Repair
| > repair the Office installation.
| >
| > If anything is unclear or if you have any other concerns, please don't
| > hesitate to contact me.
| >
| > Happy weekend!
| >
| > Emily Lin
| >
| > Microsoft Online Partner Support
| > ====================================================
| > When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader
so
| > ====================================================
rights.

| > --------------------
| > | From: =?Utf-8?B?RmF0IEZyb2c=?= <[email protected]>
| > | Subject: unable to paste Excel 2003 chart into Outlook 2003
| > | Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 07:22:02 -0700
| > | Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook.general
| > |
| > | (This has been posted on two "excel" groups for two days with no
| > response.
| > | Maybe it's an uncommon issue.)
| > |
| > | I have a user who's unable to paste an Excel 2003 chart into Outlook
2003
| > | email message. In Outlook options, the checkbox is selected for "Use
| > | Microsoft Office Word 2003 to edit e-mail messages".
| > |
| > | When I tested this on my own computer running the same version of
Office,
| > if
| > | the box is check, I have no problem pasting; if this box is cleared, I
| > | cannot paste. But on his computer, it doesn't work regardless.
| > |
| > | Thanks and regards,
| > | TL
| > |

Emily Lin [MSFT]

Hi TL,

I would like to check how things are going. Did you have the chance to try
the troubleshooting steps? If you have any other questions, please do not
hesitate to let me know. I look forward to your further updates.

> [...]

| 1. Locate the registry key HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MSGraph.Chart.8.
| 2. Right click it > choose Permissions.
| 3. Highlight the User group. Check Full Control. Click OK.
| Test the issue.
|
| 4. Locate the registry key
| HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{42042206-2D85-11D3-8CFF-005004838597}
| 5. Right click it > choose Permissions.
| 6. Highlight the User group. Check Full Control. Click OK.
| Test the issue and let me know the result.
|
| If anything is unclear or if you have any other concerns, please don't
| hesitate to contact me.
|
| Sincerely,
|
| Emily Lin,
| Microsoft Online Partner Support
|
| Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security
| ======================================================
| When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so
| that others may learn and benefit from this issue.

| |
| | Thanks for helping.
| |
| | All three suggestions have been tested and verified, but the problem
| remains.
| |
| | The only way to temporarily fix this problem is to give the user local
| admin
| | permission on that computer. But I still need to find the real fix.
| |
| | I remember a similar problem people complain about that they cannot see
| the
| | embedded image in the PowerPoint presentation unless granted admin
right.
| |
| | Is there a setting that I can change without giving a regular user full
| | admin right in order to work on and view an Office file?
| |
| | Thanks and regards,
| | TL
| |
| | "Emily Lin [MSFT]" wrote:
| |
| | > Hi,
| | >
| | > It may be related to the message format or the Word Email Editor.
Check
| the
| | > following points to narrow down and resolve the issue.
| | >
| | > #1 Make sure that the message format is not Plain Text
| | > ================
| | > In Outlook 2003, click the Tools menu > Options > in the Mail Format
| tab,
| | > choose HTML or Rich Text as the message format, Word is the email
| editor >
| | > click OK.
| | >
| | > Test the issue. Also check if you can copy pictures into the email
| message.
| | >
| | > #2 copy the chart into Word to see if it works
| | > ================
| | > Open Word 2003 and Excel 2003.
| | > Create a test Chart in Excel 2003. Copy it into the Word document.
Are
| you
| | > able to copy/paste it? If not, there is something wrong with the Word
| 2003.
| | > Let me know and we need to continue narrow it.
| | >
| | > #3 Insert the Office 2003 installation CD and choose Detect and
Repair
| | > repair the Office installation.
| | >
| | > If anything is unclear or if you have any other concerns, please
don't
| | > hesitate to contact me.
| | >
| | > Happy weekend!
| | >
| | > Emily Lin
| | >
| | > Microsoft Online Partner Support
| | > Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security
| | > ====================================================
| | > When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader
| so
| | > that others may learn and benefit from your issue.
| | > ====================================================
| | > This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
| rights.
| | >

| | > --------------------
| | > |
| | > response.
| | > |
Outlook
| 2003
| | > |
| Office,
| | > if
| | > |
| | > |

| |

Thanks Emily for following up.

I tried both methods (HK_classes_root and CLSID), but I am still unable to
fix the problem. I have tried to log on with 3 different domain user
accounts. Once I add them to the local admin group and log back, the problem
disappears; when I remove them from the local admin group and log back, I
cannot paste the chart into WORD again. But I can paste it into wordpad with
no issue.

Thanks and regards,
TL

Emily Lin said:
> [...]

| > repair the Office installation.
| >
| > If anything is unclear or if you have any other concerns, please don't
| > hesitate to contact me.
| >
| > Happy weekend!
| >
| > Emily Lin
| >
| > Microsoft Online Partner Support
| > ====================================================
| > When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader
so
| > ====================================================
rights.

| > --------------------
| > | From: =?Utf-8?B?RmF0IEZyb2c=?= <[email protected]>
| > | Subject: unable to paste Excel 2003 chart into Outlook 2003
| > | Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 07:22:02 -0700
| > | Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook.general
| > |
| > | (This has been posted on two "excel" groups for two days with no
| > |
| > | I have a user who's unable to paste an Excel 2003 chart into Outlook
2003
| > | email message. In Outlook options, the checkbox is selected for "Use
| > | Microsoft Office Word 2003 to edit e-mail messages".
| > |
| > | When I tested this on my own computer running the same version of
Office,
| > if
| > | the box is check, I have no problem pasting; if this box is cleared, I
| > | cannot paste. But on his computer, it doesn't work regardless.
| > |
| > | Thanks and regards,
| > | TL
| > |

Emily Lin [MSFT]

Hi TL,

When you login as the user account, are you able to copy normal picture
into Word? Also check if you can insert picture into Word.

Normal, the rights for a Windows account doesn't affect the copy/paste
action. There must be something special in Word. Continue to the steps
below to see if it works.

come into Word safe mode to test the issue
===============
Under Word safe mode, it doesn't load the third party addins, the global
template normal.dot, Word setting registry keys, and the files in the
startup folder.

Click Start > Run > type winword /a, click OK. Try to copy an Excel Chart
into the blank new Word document. What is the result?

> [...]

| > 1. Locate the registry key HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MSGraph.Chart.8.
| > 2. Right click it > choose Permissions.
| > 3. Highlight the User group. Check Full Control. Click OK.
| > Test the issue.
| >
| > 4. Locate the registry key
| > HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{42042206-2D85-11D3-8CFF-005004838597}
| > 5. Right click it > choose Permissions.
| > 6. Highlight the User group. Check Full Control. Click OK.
| > Test the issue and let me know the result.
| >
| > If anything is unclear or if you have any other concerns, please don't
| > hesitate to contact me.
| >
| > Sincerely,
| >
| > Emily Lin,
| > Microsoft Online Partner Support

| > ======================================================
| > When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader
so
| > that others may learn and benefit from this issue.

| > |
| > | All three suggestions have been tested and verified, but the problem
| > remains.
| > |
| > | The only way to temporarily fix this problem is to give the user
local
| > admin
| > | permission on that computer. But I still need to find the real fix.
| > |
| > | I remember a similar problem people complain about that they cannot
see
| > the
| > | embedded image in the PowerPoint presentation unless granted admin
right.
| > |
| > | Is there a setting that I can change without giving a regular user
full
| > | admin right in order to work on and view an Office file?
| > |
| > | Thanks and regards,
| > | TL
| > |
| > | "Emily Lin [MSFT]" wrote:
| > |

Check
| > the

Format
| > tab,
| > editor >

| > message.

Are
| > you
Word
| > 2003.

Repair

| > so
| > rights.

| > | > |
| > | > |
Outlook
| > 2003
| > | > |
| > Office,
| > | > |
| > | > |

| > |

Thank you, Emily, for helping me.

I restarted the computer and logged on with a regular user account, and
opened Word with the safe mode switch “/aâ€. It didn’t change anything.

(I can paste a jpg image and Excel chart into Wordpad, but not into Word).
When jpg image is pasted into the Word doc, the cursor moved, but there is no
image. When I rest the cursor on the blank area, it shows the blank image
frame; however when I paste the Excel chart, the cursor doesn’t even move.

Regards,
TL

Emily Lin said:
> [...]

| > 1. Locate the registry key HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MSGraph.Chart.8.
| > 2. Right click it > choose Permissions.
| > 3. Highlight the User group. Check Full Control. Click OK.
| > Test the issue.
| >
| > 4. Locate the registry key
| > HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{42042206-2D85-11D3-8CFF-005004838597}
| > 5. Right click it > choose Permissions.
| > 6. Highlight the User group. Check Full Control. Click OK.
| > Test the issue and let me know the result.
| >
| > If anything is unclear or if you have any other concerns, please don't
| > hesitate to contact me.
| >
| > Sincerely,
| >
| > Emily Lin,
| > Microsoft Online Partner Support

| > ======================================================
| > When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader
so
| > that others may learn and benefit from this issue.

| > |
| > | All three suggestions have been tested and verified, but the problem
| > remains.
| > |
| > | The only way to temporarily fix this problem is to give the user
local
| > admin
| > | permission on that computer. But I still need to find the real fix.
| > |
| > | I remember a similar problem people complain about that they cannot
see
| > the
| > | embedded image in the PowerPoint presentation unless granted admin
right.
| > |
| > | Is there a setting that I can change without giving a regular user
full
| > | admin right in order to work on and view an Office file?
| > |
| > | Thanks and regards,
| > | TL
| > |
| > | "Emily Lin [MSFT]" wrote:
| > |

Check
| > the

Format
| > tab,
| > editor >

| > message.

Are
| > you
Word
| > 2003.

Repair

| > so
| > rights.

| > | > |
| > | > |
Outlook
| > 2003
| > | > |
| > Office,
| > | > |

Emily Lin [MSFT]

Hi TL,

It is strang that you are also unable to copy pictures into Word 2003.
According to current situation, I recommend you to uninstall Office 2003.
And then reinstall it to fix the issue.

Removing and reinstalling Office program only remove the Office program. It
doesn't remove any Office document or Outlook data such as email messages,
contacts, calendars, and etc. However, for more assurance, please refer to
the following Microsoft Knowledge Base (KB) articles to learn more about
backing up the Outlook data.

287070 OL2002: How to Back Up, Restore, or Move Outlook Data (it is useful
for Outlook 2003)
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=287070

312978 HOW TO: Use the Save My Settings Wizard to Back Up Settings in
Office XP (it is useful for Office 2003)
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=312978

826809 Description and use of the Save My Settings Wizard (Office 2003)
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;826809

If it still doesn't work,we need to perform a clean install of the Office
with the help of the Windows Installer Cleanup Utility.
======================
1. Download and install the Windows Installer Cleanup Utility.

<http://download.microsoft.com/download/E/9/D/E9D80355-7AB4-45B8-80E8-983A48
D5E1BD/msicuu2.exe>

2. After you install the Windows Installer CleanUp Utility, click Start
menu-> All Programs-> Windows Install Clean Up.

3. Highlight Microsoft Office 2003 entry in the list and then click Remove.
Quit the Utility.

Note: If you have got any other old or redundant office entries or other
Office stand alone products such as Visio in the list, please remove them
together.

4. Close all applications.

5. Click Start menu-> Run, type "%Temp%" (without the quotation marks) in
the Open box and press Enter.

6. Empty the %Temp% folder.

Note: If some files can't be deleted, please skip them, which don't
influence the result of the troubleshooting.

7. Empty the Recycle Bin.

8. Restart your computer and install Office 2003.

Test the issue again. What is the result?

> [...]

so
| > that others may learn and benefit from this issue.
| > ======================================================
rights.
| > ======================================================
| >

| > --------------------
| > | From: =?Utf-8?B?RmF0IEZyb2c=?= <[email protected]>
| > | Subject: RE: unable to paste Excel 2003 chart into Outlook 2003
| > | Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 16:28:10 -0700
| > | Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook.general
| > | fix the problem. I have tried to log on with 3 different domain user
| > | accounts. Once I add them to the local admin group and log back, the
| > problem
| > | disappears; when I remove them from the local admin group and log
back, I
| > | cannot paste the chart into WORD again. But I can paste it into
| > |
| > | Thanks and regards,
| > | TL
| > |
| > | "Emily Lin [MSFT]" wrote:
| > |

| > account?

| > rights,
| > recommend
Are
| > you

| > then
| > username
| > administrator,

| > Accounts in

| > check

| > so
| > rights.

| > | > |
| > | > |
| > | > |
| > local
fix.
| > | > |
| > see
| > right.
| > | > |
| > full
| > | > |
| > | > |
| > | > |

Editor.
| > Check

| > Format

| > Are
| > Word

| > Repair

| > don't

| > newsreader

| > | > | > |
| > | > | > |
| > Outlook
| > "Use
| > | > | > |
| > cleared, I
| > | > | > |

Thanks for suggesting the cleanup utility which I didn't know before. I will
try it tomorrow (Tuesday) when I in. But re-installing Office without using
the cleanup utility must have been performed by another IT person. I will let
you know how it goes.

Regards - TL

Emily Lin said:
> [...]

so
| > that others may learn and benefit from this issue.
| > ======================================================
rights.
| > ======================================================
| >

| > --------------------
| > | From: =?Utf-8?B?RmF0IEZyb2c=?= <[email protected]>
| > | Subject: RE: unable to paste Excel 2003 chart into Outlook 2003
| > | Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 16:28:10 -0700
| > | Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook.general
| > | fix the problem. I have tried to log on with 3 different domain user
| > | accounts. Once I add them to the local admin group and log back, the
| > problem
| > | disappears; when I remove them from the local admin group and log
back, I
| > | cannot paste the chart into WORD again. But I can paste it into
| > |
| > | Thanks and regards,
| > | TL
| > |
| > | "Emily Lin [MSFT]" wrote:
| > |

| > account?

| > rights,
| > recommend
Are
| > you

| > then
| > username
| > administrator,

| > Accounts in

| > check

| > so
| > rights.

Emily Lin [MSFT]

Hi TL,

It's nice to hear from you. I am looking forward to your next reply.

> [...]

| > ======================================================
| > When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader
so
| > that others may learn and benefit from this issue.
| > ======================================================
rights.
| > ======================================================
| >

| > --------------------
| > | From: =?Utf-8?B?RmF0IEZyb2c=?= <[email protected]>
| > | Subject: RE: unable to paste Excel 2003 chart into Outlook 2003
| > | Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 17:52:56 -0700
| > | Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook.general
| > |
| > | Thank you, Emily, for helping me.
| > |
| > | I restarted the computer and logged on with a regular user account,
and
| > | opened Word with the safe mode switch “/aâ€Â. It
| > |
| > | (I can paste a jpg image and Excel chart into Wordpad, but not into
| > Word).
| > | When jpg image is pasted into the Word doc, the cursor moved, but
there
| > is no
| > | image. When I rest the cursor on the blank area, it shows the blank
image
| > | frame; however when I paste the Excel chart, the cursor
doesn’t even
| > move.
| > |
| > | Regards,
| > | TL
| > |
| > |
| > | "Emily Lin [MSFT]" wrote:
| > |

| > global

| > Chart

| > so
| > rights.

| > back, I
| > wordpad
| > | > |
| > | > |
| > | > |

User

| > Are
| > new

| > and
| > account.

Admin
| > and

| > don't

| > newsreader

I used the "Windows Install Clean Up" utility and removed the previous
installation of Office 2003; restarted computer and re-installed "Office 2003
with embedded SP2". But it's still not working.

Then I run the utility and rebooted the computer again. This time I
installed the Office 2003 with no Service Pack 1 or 2 embedded. But it's
still not working.

After all of this, I added the regular user account to the local "power
user" group, and tested again. This time the problem went away. It's not an
ideal solution, but it better than giving anyone local admin right.

By the way, I also checked and tested this on a few other computers. Some
are good, some with the same problem. I guess it's only a problem when you
want to use this "chart pasting" feature.

Thanks and regards,
Tian

Emily Lin said:
> [...]

| > ======================================================
| > When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader
so
| > that others may learn and benefit from this issue.
| > ======================================================
rights.
| > ======================================================
| >

| > --------------------
| > | From: =?Utf-8?B?RmF0IEZyb2c=?= <[email protected]>
| > | Subject: RE: unable to paste Excel 2003 chart into Outlook 2003
| > | Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 17:52:56 -0700
| > | Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook.general
| > |
| > | Thank you, Emily, for helping me.
| > |
| > | I restarted the computer and logged on with a regular user account,
and
| > | opened Word with the safe mode switch “/aâ€ÂÂ. It
didn’t change
| > anything.
| > |
| > | (I can paste a jpg image and Excel chart into Wordpad, but not into
| > Word).
| > | When jpg image is pasted into the Word doc, the cursor moved, but
there
| > is no
| > | image. When I rest the cursor on the blank area, it shows the blank
image
| > | frame; however when I paste the Excel chart, the cursor
doesn’t even
| > move.
| > |
| > | Regards,
| > | TL
| > |
| > |
| > | "Emily Lin [MSFT]" wrote:
| > |

| > global

| > Chart

| > so
| > rights.

the

Emily Lin [MSFT]

Hi Tian,

Thanks. I am glad to hear that you have temp worked around the issue by
assigning Power User rights instead of Administrator rights to the user.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to
contact me. It is always my pleasure to be of assistance.

Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Emily Lin
Microsoft Online Partner Support

that others may learn and benefit from this issue.

| From: =?Utf-8?B?RmF0IEZyb2c=?= <[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<94Ex2q#[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<aNUr#[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
| Subject: RE: unable to paste Excel 2003 chart into Outlook 2003
| Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 15:06:01 -0700
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook.general
|
| I used the "Windows Install Clean Up" utility and removed the previous
| installation of Office 2003; restarted computer and re-installed "Office
2003
| with embedded SP2". But it's still not working.
|
| Then I run the utility and rebooted the computer again. This time I
| installed the Office 2003 with no Service Pack 1 or 2 embedded. But it's
| still not working.
|
| After all of this, I added the regular user account to the local "power
| user" group, and tested again. This time the problem went away. It's not
an
| ideal solution, but it better than giving anyone local admin right.
|
| By the way, I also checked and tested this on a few other computers. Some
| are good, some with the same problem. I guess it's only a problem when
you
| want to use this "chart pasting" feature.
|
| Thanks and regards,
| Tian
|
| "Emily Lin [MSFT]" wrote:
|
| > Hi TL,
| >
| > It's nice to hear from you. I am looking forward to your next reply.
| >
| > Sincerely,
| >
| > Emily Lin,
| > Microsoft Online Partner Support

| > ======================================================
| > When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader
so
| > that others may learn and benefit from this issue.
| > ======================================================
rights.
| > ======================================================
| >

| > --------------------
| > | From: =?Utf-8?B?RmF0IEZyb2c=?= <[email protected]>
| > | Subject: RE: unable to paste Excel 2003 chart into Outlook 2003
| > | Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 06:04:01 -0700
| > | Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook.general
| > will
| > | try it tomorrow (Tuesday) when I in. But re-installing Office without
| > using
| > | the cleanup utility must have been performed by another IT person. I
will
| > let
| > | you know how it goes.
| > |