Unable to open Outlook Express

Please help! I am unable to open Outlook Express. I have Windows 98. When
I double click on my Outlook Express icon at the desktop, a pop-up box tells
me that it cannot find MSOE.DLL and it may be out of memory. I hit ok and
then another box says that Outlook Express may not be installed properly.
This problem started after I was trying to free up space by deleting items on
my C drive/Program Files. I have already emptied my recycle bin. What can I
do to get my Outlook Express working again (it is how I email). Thank you
for your help.

Ayush

Go here:
microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general

--
Ayush [ Be ''?'' Happy ]

For any query, search - www.Google.com
Want to know about a term - http://en.wikipedia.org

Replied To :

| Please help! I am unable to open Outlook Express. I have Windows 98. When
| I double click on my Outlook Express icon at the desktop, a pop-up box tells
| me that it cannot find MSOE.DLL and it may be out of memory. I hit ok and
| then another box says that Outlook Express may not be installed properly.
| This problem started after I was trying to free up space by deleting items on
| my C drive/Program Files. I have already emptied my recycle bin. What can I
| do to get my Outlook Express working again (it is how I email). Thank you
| for your help.

Ayush

Here are some useful links :
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/IE/community/columns/filecorruption.mspx#EAH
http://www.theeldergeek.com/repair_reinstall_ie_and_oe_6.htm

--

"Ayush" <ayushmaan.j[aatt]gmail.com> wrote in message
| Go here:
| microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general
|
| --
| Ayush [ Be ''?'' Happy ]
|
| For any query, search - www.Google.com
| Want to know about a term - http://en.wikipedia.org
|
| Replied To :
| -------------------------------------------------------------
|
| || Please help! I am unable to open Outlook Express. I have Windows 98. When
|| I double click on my Outlook Express icon at the desktop, a pop-up box tells
|| me that it cannot find MSOE.DLL and it may be out of memory. I hit ok and
|| then another box says that Outlook Express may not be installed properly.
|| This problem started after I was trying to free up space by deleting items on
|| my C drive/Program Files. I have already emptied my recycle bin. What can I
|| do to get my Outlook Express working again (it is how I email). Thank you
|| for your help.

Gordon

ekinstrey said:
Please help! I am unable to open Outlook Express. I have Windows 98.
When
I double click on my Outlook Express icon at the desktop, a pop-up box
tells
me that it cannot find MSOE.DLL and it may be out of memory. I hit ok and
then another box says that Outlook Express may not be installed properly.
This problem started after I was trying to free up space by deleting items
on
my C drive/Program Files. I have already emptied my recycle bin. What
can I
do to get my Outlook Express working again (it is how I email). Thank
you
for your help.

This newsgroup is for support of Outlook
97/98/2000/2002/2003 from the Office suite of products. Outlook
Express is actually a separate program despite the similar name.

For help with your OE questions, try an OE newsgroup such as
microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress (for OE 6), or
an OE help website such as http://insideOE.tomsterdam.com. If you're
accessing the Microsoft newsgroups through the MS Product Support
Services "Community Newsgroups" web interface, click
to get to the Internet Explorer groups, then click the plus sign next to
your version of IE to see the link to the Outlook Express group for that
version number. Good luck!