unable to customize paper size for epson lq-2180

i was wondering if it's possible to customize paper size for my epson lq-2180 as i don't see the option at all. it used to be avail. in win98. tried to installed win98 drivers on my xp but still don't see the customize paper size option; only able to select the pre-defined ones. thank you for any help.

Hal Hostetler [MVP DTS]

Try looking under 'Start|Printers and Faxes|File|Server Properties|Forms'.

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- (e-mail address removed)
Got Blues? - www.badnewsbluesband.com

teoh said:
i was wondering if it's possible to customize paper size for my epson
lq-2180 as i don't see the option at all. it used to be avail. in win98.
tried to installed win98 drivers on my xp but still don't see the customize
paper size option; only able to select the pre-defined ones. thank you for
any help.

Ampie