Unable to create cab file

mike

I am unable to create a cab file using either VS2003 IDE
(C#) or running the CabWiz via BuildCab.bat.
Even after I reinstalled PPC2002 SDK and then VS2003.

Here's the BuildCab.bat command:
All the files/exe's are in the correct location.

====================================
"c:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003
\CompactFrameworkSDK\v1.0.5000\Windows
CE\..\bin\..\bin\cabwiz.exe" "C:\Documents and
Settings\<user>\My Documents\Visual Studio
Projects\SmartDeviceApplication1
\obj\Release\SmartDeviceApplication1_PPC.inf" /dest "C:\Doc
uments and Settings\<user>\My Documents\Visual Studio
Projects\SmartDeviceApplication1\cab\Release" /err
CabWiz.PPC.log /cpu ARM
====================================

Here's the SmartDeviceApplication1_PPC.inf:
====================================
(well, that's a bit long. It was generated by VS, so it
must be right, right?)
====================================

Here's the CabWiz.PPC.log
====================================
Warning: Section [DefaultInstall] key "AddReg" - there are
no section entries to process
Warning: Section [DestinationDirs] key "Shortcuts" is not
using the string "%InstallDir%"
Warning: Section [DestinationDirs] key "Files.ARMV4" is
not a valid file list
Warning: Section [DestinationDirs] key "Files.SH3" is not
a valid file list
Warning: Section [DestinationDirs] key "Files.MIPS" is not
a valid file list
Warning: Section [DestinationDirs] key "Files.X86" is not
a valid file list
Warning: Section [DestinationDirs] key "Files.WCE420X86"
is not a valid file list
Warning: Section [DefaultInstall] key "AddReg" - there are
no section entries to process
Error: CAB file "C:\Documents and Settings\mbetz\My
Documents\Visual Studio Projects\SmartDeviceApplication1
\cab\Release\SmartDeviceApplication1_PPC.ARM.CAB" could
not be created
====================================
There are alot of warnings for a inf file that was created
by VS.

I am able to create a cab using the same BAT and INF files
on my other PC. Both VS's were installed from the same
MSDN cd. Are there any registry entries I can check or
something of that sort?

Thanks,
Mike

Brian Chamberlain [MS]

Is the output CAB file :

C:\Documents and Settings\mbetz\My Documents\Visual Studio
Projects\SmartDeviceApplication1\cab\Release\SmartDeviceApplication1_PPC.ARM
.CAB"

marked as read-only? This can happen if you're using source control. VS
will not overwrite a read-only output file.