Udnersatdnnig the Wettrin Wrod

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
[font=Arial, sans-serif]:confused: Olny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,

It deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! If you can raed tihs psas it on!!
[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif] ;) [/font]

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
At first I thought this was a lost post from psd99's thread .

Those cambridge numpties will tell you anything to get a reaserch grant . It won't work for russian or chinese or arabic or greek etc .

;)

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
It really its strange that it works like that, but sometimes i get confused. But for the most part- make you wonder why spelling is important in the first place :D

Ask a Question