TypeLoadException Error

Isaac Alexander

I am brand new to .NET. Is there a tool that will look a
compiled .NET application and return a list of the
classes it references. The reason for this is because I
am trying to make a simple app for Pocket PC .NET and I
am getting a TypeLoadException error.
..

Paul G. Tobey [eMVP]

When you run it in the debugger, where does the program stop when the
exception is thrown?

Paul T.

Sandeep Prabhakar [MSFT]

The post below would be the best way to find out which class caused the
typeloadexception. However, you can use the tool called "depends" to find
out which dll dependecies your exe has and then maybe use ildasm to find
which classes in those dlls.

Sandy