TV Shows!

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
FYI Ian and Becky, not sure if you have Amazon Prime or not, but if you do Mr Robot is on there now. :)

Also, coming 20th November from the people that did Daredevil...

:thumb:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Downloaded and watched Cradle To The Grave, made on my manor don't you know? (well, next door to it to be precise ;) )

Had it's moments.

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Started watching Mr Robot last night - only watched one episode and we're hooked already! Looking forward to seeing what happens.

Also, we both noticed certain... erm... parallels between me and Elliott :eek: Namely that I do that thing where I forget to vocalise what I'm thinking about :lol: Let's hope the parallels end there!!

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
We watched Wayward Pines recently, anyone else seen it?

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Yes! It was alright. They cancelled the second series, but now I've just read it is coming back for a second series. Make up your minds!

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Yes! It was alright. They cancelled the second series, but now I've just read it is coming back for a second series. Make up your minds!

Yeah I read that there was going to be a second series - looks like it's due for release later this year. I enjoyed the start of the first season, but as it went on it just got a bit daft. I didn't like the ending. And Ben really got on my nerves, so I hope he doesn't feature heavily in the next series!

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score

So I heard! We watched the last two episodes last night. Overall I thought it was an excellent series, but I'm not sure about the ending... I hear series 2 is in the pipeline though, so that'll be interesting.

I was surprised that Christian Slater won a Golden Globe - he was good, but not award-winning-good IMO. Rami Malek was excellent, so it was a shame he lost out to John Hamm.

Daredevil is next on our list :D

Reaction score
New season X-Files starts tonight people

Season 10

10-1 24 Jan 16 My Struggle
10-2 25 Jan 16 Founder's Mutation
10-3 01 Feb 16 Mulder and Scully Meet the Were-Monster
10-4 08 Feb 16 Home Again
10-5 15 Feb 16 Babylon
10-6 22 Feb 16 My Struggle II

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Finished watching Daredevil last night - I think the series definitely got better as it went on, so I'm glad we stuck with it.

Hoping to start watching The Man in the High Castle tonight, although I hear it's pretty heavy stuff so I think we might interspace it with some Modern Family or some such. Might start watching Jessica Jones too :)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I thought TMITHC was good, although I'll be honest and say I'm not sure I fully understood it lol. Didn't pay enough attention at times. :blush:

Do JJ its great!

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Watched the first two episodes of TMITHC last night - it certainly has me interested! I was playing Fallout 4 before watching it, so it kinda confused my brain a little bit and I kept thinking I was watching something in the Fallout world :blush:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
lol, as long as you don't start dreaming about it..... :lol:

You haven't been having Fallout dreams have you?

Edit: Oh Daredevil Season two is next month! :dance:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
As I'm deliriously up to date with all the latest TV programmes and films I thought I'd add my contribution.

I'd heard good things about Happy Valley so I got hold of all six episodes of the first one and watched them. I enjoyed that, most excellent drama.

As I have oft mentioned before I haven't watched main stream television at all for either 19 or 20 years but the emergence of some decent programs has me wondering.

I was really of the idea that all TV was Big Brother; Get Me Out Of Here I'm A Celebrity; Buying houses, Attending Antique Fairs; Decorating rooms; Couples of dubious heritage arguing in public and soaps. And that recipe is enough to make me gag.

Ask a Question