TV on PC

Reaction score
You can watch channel like bbc1,2,itv,s4c,etc uk only.

link is zattoo.com

You need only to download the software and have high speed internet.

100% Free and live.

Found this from a computer mag.

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I have downloaded this and installed it and its great..

Been watching Beeb 1 and ITV all afternoon with no probs at all brilliant little picture aswell, Tick the always on top box and it stays on your desktop over any webpages you open so you never miss anything..

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
What kind of impact does it make on your broadband useage?

Thats why I said its great Chris, doesn't make much difference to my usage and I'm only on 2MB broadband with Virgin..

Reaction score
Got this from there site

Channel 4 and the BBC have denied having formal agreements with you.
"We don't have agreements with all the channels, we are licensed in the law. We have checked it by two media practices of big law firms, and QCs, plus the BBC has syndication guidelines and policy. If you look at the UK Copyrights and Patents Act it sets special rules for the public service broadcasters. These special provisions were enacted to ensure the widest possible distribution. We have

One thing the bbc iplayer does,nt do is live feed.

Basic spec need

1.5gh,512min ram(Only downside there is the spec).

Cool if there was all the freeview channel on it.

Reaction score
crazylegs said:
Thats why I said its great Chris, doesn't make much difference to my usage and I'm only on 2MB broadband with Virgin..

Excellent - Cheers CL :)

We are capped to 40gb per month so don't want to download it and find it eats through this in no time - would have some very peaved housemates to deal with!

Ask a Question