Turning off Whole Word selection in Excel 2007

Neil in Bellevue

I need to turn off whole word selection in Excel 2007. I can find the
setting in Word and Powerpoint, I even found the setting in the Word
Application object in VBA, but I can find neither in Excel.

How can I do this, either through the user settings in Excel or by changing
a property in VBA?

Jim Cone

I believe you are looking for an Excel constant: xlWhole or xlPart
But you didn't explain what you are trying to do, so I am guessing.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA