Trouble sending MULTIPLE emails

Leo

keep getting this error message

The rejected e-mail address was '(e-mail address removed)'. Subject 'Maura's
mother-in -law', Account: 'pop-server.twcny.rr.com', Server:
'smtp-server.twcny.rr.com', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 Invalid
mailbox: (e-mail address removed) [R0109005]', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server
Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC79

I have checked the control for windows mail and it does say all of the
defaults are correct

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Gary VanderMolen \(MVP\)

Like the error message says, there is no recipient with the email address (e-mail address removed).

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)