trouble burning CDs

G

Using Windows XP, my computer, to copy files to a temporary space then burn to the CD drive...I would copy files to F then burn to the CD and it would appear to be working then it would say it could not burn to the CD. It took me several tries to burn the CD. NOW there is a different problem. I copied some jpg files into the space...when the bubble comes up saying you have files waiting to be copied to the Cd, I go in there, then I get an error message which says: Explorer.exe - Application Error The instruction at "0x77f5b2aqb" referenced memory at "0x00000014". The memory could not be read. Click on OK to terminate the program. Now I cannot delete the temporary files or copy or move them...now I cannot burn a CD. What do I have to do to fix this?

¹

¹©¤¤ Ben

I HAD A SIMILAR PROBLEM.
I USED NERO TO BURN CD.
AND I CAN'T USE WIN XP TO BURN THE SAME CD.

ELSOL102 said:
Using Windows XP, my computer, to copy files to a temporary space then
burn to the CD drive...I would copy files to F then burn to the CD and it
would appear to be working then it would say it could not burn to the CD.
It took me several tries to burn the CD. NOW there is a different problem.
I copied some jpg files into the space...when the bubble comes up saying you
have files waiting to be copied to the Cd, I go in there, then I get an
error message which says: Explorer.exe - Application Error The instruction
at "0x77f5b2aqb" referenced memory at "0x00000014". The memory could not be
read. Click on OK to terminate the program. Now I cannot delete the
temporary files or copy or move them...now I cannot burn a CD. What do I
have to do to fix this?

G

NERO to burn: I tried to use Nero also but couldn't do it. I did not read directions and chose burn video to CD because I am trying to burn photos, jpegs, and this option doesn't seem to appear...so I do not know if the error message was due to my computer tyring to use the same space or because I did not use the software correctly. The options don't seem to give me the one I want which is just take some ordinary jpegs and burn them to a regular CD. How would I do this?

Ask a Question