Trojan Hunter Mystery ???????

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
I deciced to try out the TH program after reading the sticky , owt fer nowt an I'll give it a go . Excellent result no nastys hidding in the system after a full scan . So my security seems to be working just fine .

Can't understand what the "Error Message " means though ????????? I've got loads of space left in me partitions so what are they on about ??????????????

Heres the read out . Drrrrrrrrrrrrat it won't let me copy and paste .

Error : Error while pre-processing G:\hiberfil.sys: Failed to create FileMapping View
Win32 : Not enough storage is available to process this command (8)

Error : Error while calling IsValidPeFile : Failed to create FileMapping View
Win32 : Not enough storage is available to process this command (8)

No Trojans found .

Hmmm just enabled the TrojanHunter Guard and 2 little icons have appeared on my Start bar , both the same , does this mean I've twice the protection :)

Last edited:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
err, that actually looks like an XP error ... ?

My advice would be to have a word with TH over on their own forum.

It is a good program but to be honest I only draw peoples attention to the fact that there are more 'nasties' out there than just viruses ... I did use the program for the length of the trial period, for testing purposes ... I personally found no use for it on my system but as people are pretty laxed, or shall we say nave about these things, I felt it was a program worthy of mention.

Mucks. :cool:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Thanks , I'll let you know what TH say about it .

I'm just giving it the trial too , but its nice to know my freebie security is working well . :)

Ask a Question