Trader Feedback

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Hey Ian,

Trying to leave Wizkid feedback for buying my old G15...

I cant find where/how to leave it, am i going mad?

Also when i go to look at completed feedbacks it says i dont have permission to view that page.....

V_R, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Any ideas? :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
My bad - I hadn't set up the permissions for moderators fully - it should work now :)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Yep thats done it, i did notice the trader ratings below each users Specs on the left appeared briefly, but has gone again. I assume your tinkering. :D

Cheers!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Yep thats done it, i did notice the trader ratings below each users Specs on the left appeared briefly, but has gone again. I assume your tinkering. :D

Cheers!

Haha, yep I'm tinkering with the settings... however, the trader feedback score is currently only set to appear in the for sale/trade forum at the moment, so it will only appear in that position when viewing a thread to buy/sell. That said, if you click on a user profile there should always be a tab to view the score :).

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I see, no worries. :)

Thanks!

Ask a Question