toolbars&menu dissappear

G

Whenever I leave an Excel 2003 worksheet open, and go work in another program, the menubar&toolbars are gone when I return to Excel. Only the worksheet is on the screen. I can use some keyboard commands but not for example the ALT+letter combination to use the menu. I have no idea how to get the menu&toolbars back. So I end up having to close and restart Excel. Does anyone else also has this problem. It is not happening in Word.

G

This is happening to me, too...I am using Excel 2002. This didn't happen to me before. About 2 weeks ago, I started noticing that if I left Excel open and then went to work on other applications, when I come back to Excel, my toolbars and menus are gone. The only thing I can do is close the file (thank goodness it asks me if I want to save) and reopen Excel. Then the toolbars and menus are back...until the next time...

Please HELP!!

Ask a Question