Windows XP Tool bar has moved.

Reaction score
On my wifes laptop the bottom tool bar has shifted to the left hand side of the screen, in a long strip. So now the start logo is at the top left hand side while the other little logos are all at the bottom left hand side. She dosen`t know how she did it and I can`t find a way to put it in the correct position,along the bottom.Can some one please help.:(
Many thanks.
historian

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Right click the taskbar and unceck "lock taskbar" then hover the cursor over the taskbar and hold down left mouse button and drag the taskbar back to its normal place then right click again and lock taslbar.

MS Link: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/253679

Last edited:
Reaction score
Right click the taskbar and unceck "lock taskbar" then hover the cursor over the taskbar and hold down left mouse button and drag the taskbar back to its normal place then right click again and lock taslbar.

Wow!! EvanDavis. That must be the quickest reply I`ve ever had. And many thanks for it. I`ve have tried your solution and it worked. Many,many thanks.
historian

Ask a Question