Program: What To Do
Author: (Alex Tilles)
Ware: Free for non-commercial use
http://www.handcraftedbytes.com

more apps here:

http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/acf/P_ORGANIZERS.php#2.11Notes

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

Morgan Ohlson

What are the best To Do List freeware apps?

TIA!

If you like to arrange it as a tree structure... Like projects with
sub-headers and notes.

TreePad
KeyNotes

Morgan O.

Mark Carter

I use metapad for my todo list - it's like notepad, but just a bit
nicer. I've installed AutoHotKey, and bind Windows-T to a text file that
I use for my task list.

So I just hit Left-Windows-T, and kablammo, instant task list.

And get this - I also write things down on a piece of paper! I tend to
use paper for stuff that I'm going to do in the next few days, and my
task list if it'll take a little longer.

dansheen

Curt said:
What are the best To Do List freeware apps?

TIA!
I'm beginning to use online lists-

tada
and currently voo2do.com which I prefer to tada. The avantage is that I
can access lists at work or home without putting them on my usb key.

Lennart

Op Sun, 27 Nov 2005 19:18:30 -0800 schreef dansheen:
I'm beginning to use online lists-

tada
and currently voo2do.com which I prefer to tada. The avantage is that I
can access lists at work or home without putting them on my usb key.

The problem is: you don't know how long this service is been offered.
However, you can always install a own todolist on your own site (from your
isp).