To all the technical wizards, a problem relating to SPDIF

PapaJohn

Clear DayCheck the Problem Solving > Acceleration and Codecs page of my
site.
--
PapaJohn

Movie Maker 2: www.papajohn.org
PhotoStory 2: www.photostory.papajohn.org
..
..
Dear experts,
My problem is relating to the Movie Maker program. I would like to know how
I can stop my computer from freezing; when I select SPDIF on the audio tab
of 'capture video', and go through the subsequent 'next stages', the screen
frezes on the page subtitled 'video setting'. I would be extremely thankful
if you could help me with this major problem of mine. Thank you

Clear DayDear experts,
My problem is relating to the Movie Maker program. I would like to know how I can stop my computer from freezing; when I select SPDIF on the audio tab of 'capture video', and go through the subsequent 'next stages', the screen frezes on the page subtitled 'video setting'. I would be extremely thankful if you could help me with this major problem of mine. Thank you

Hello again
I tried to sort out the problem using your codec problem solving
instructions, however it does not appear to work. Any more potential
solutions? Thank you very much for all your help