To all Canadian

ViewSonic_Sucks

To all Canadian >>> ViewSonic is trying to sell there LCD
Monitor as defected to us Canadian . What they are
actually doing is selling there monitor to there
cooperate companies in the states , When ever any of
these companies have any problems with there monitor
they would do a RMA replacement unit , Now instead of
them getting a replacement unit they infact would get a
brand new unit . Again now what View Sonic does with
these defected unit that they receive from there
cooperate companies is they would repair the unit and
make them look brand new and resell them as new to us
Canadian .. Take a look at there warranty plans which
they have for Canadian , its 3 years on most of there
models , while the same models in the states its only one
year , Doesn't that sound strange to you ??? Why would it
be 3 years here in Canada and there in there own country
its just 1 year ??? Reason as to why they do this is
simple because there units that they sell in there own
country are brand new , while the units they sell here in
Canada are defected in some form of shape , units that
came from there cooperate companies . So we Canadian are
to believe whenever buying there units that they would be
brand new but they are not , Though ViewSonic does go out
of its way to make these defected units look new to us
Canadian but really they aren't . I know this because I
spend $1,000.00 on one of there LCD Monitor and just only
after 3 Months its in for replacement . Here what you get
from there replacement below

ViewSonic will, at its sole option, repair or replace the
product with a similar product. Replacement Product or
parts may include remanufactured or refurbished parts or
components. The replacement unit will be covered by the
balance of the time remaining on the customer's original
limited warranty

So after all this and with the 3 years warranty , also
ViewSonic will provide now extended warranty
Up to two additional years of warranty can be added to
ViewSonic's standard warranty for covered products

So basically what all this means is your unit will last
up to 5 years and after that you probably can throw the
damn thing in the Garbage . How long do you believe
refurbished parts will last ??? Not very long . So I
would strongly think about it if you are planning on
buying a LCD Monitor from VIEWSONIC . I know I will never
again buy there Garbage .

Jim Macklin

their there they're
properly constructed sentence.