Title bar

Every time I open a web page, the title bar bar informs me that it is "provided by Comcast" ex. "New Thread - Microsoft Internet Explorer provided by Comcast". Is there a way to alter what comes up on the title bar? Thanks.

Erik

DVarnau

Erik,
See:
176497 - How to Change the Internet Explorer Window Title
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q176497

Don
--
Newsgroup replies preferred, but e-mail address is...
d.varnau[at]lycos[dot]com