Timely Reminder

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Don't forget to turn your clocks back tonight folks, British Summertime ends tomorrow .... shame really, I've only just got used to the hour going forward.... :p :lol:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Be nice if they set the hour back, forward or whatever, and then just left it alone :D I didn't notice it when I was younger, but these days it takes me ages to catchu-up :lol:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
why don't they just leave it alone

Oh crap ... Time? ... better do it now. :rolleyes:

I have enough problems trying to remember what day it is ... missed me Flu jab on Friday 'cos I thought it was Thursday ... so what happened to Thursday ... I missed it. :confused:

And no! I ain't joking, just getting a little fed-up with someone nicking days off me. :(

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Why dont they do it 2morrow...wow an extra hour in bed on a Monday morning before work...heaven ;) . Now then i wonder ????? i could leave it alone and then do it 2morrow !!!! do you think anyone will be bothered or would notice ??;)

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
For a week or two after the hour is changed, I feel hungry at the wrong times, sleepy at the wrong time and generally all over the place - even the cats get confused and can't understand why their meals are (as they see it) "too early" or "too late." As for the actual altering of the blooming clocks ... we nearly always forget to alter the one in the car, or our watches, so at some point, this causes blind panic! ... It's all a diabolical plot to confuse us :lol:

Ask a Question