TIME Computers to make a comeback - oh dear!!

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Bad news folks: Looks like TIME Computers are making a comeback and will start trading as an online business only later this month.

The old TIME brand has been bought out by some former employees and will be using their old factory in Burnley. They are stating that none of the former Directors are involved.

They will not be using the TINY brand name, as this has been bought out by Watford Electronics.

The new website is HERE if anyones that interested - I note the site proclaims: "The UK's leading PC, Notebook and TV manufacturer" and "Time UK Factory produces PC, Notebooks and Plasma TVs for major customers in Europe including Multi-national supermarkets and major retailers" - this is surprising considering they haven't started trading yet!:rolleyes:

I wonder if this is a sign of things to come....:eek:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
It may be a good thing, but I'm assuming its going to be same old TIME again :(

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
i thought we'd seen the last of people with time computers, looks like theres going to be a load more soon :(

Reaction score
Me__2001 said:
i thought we'd seen the last of people with time computers, looks like theres going to be a load more soon :(

At least we have the answers ready????:D

Reaction score
Computer repair shops are in for a good year then ;) they will go wrong time and time again :D

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
:D :D ... Time will Tell ... :D :D

However, we have seen "other" companies make a turn round before so I won't be re-opening my workshop just yet ... we'll see how it goes.

:thumb:

Ask a Question