Thumbnail problems...

G

I have used to photogallery and have 11 pictures in it but once I'd uploaded it the thumbnails only show boxes with little red X's in them, but when you click the thumbnail the big pictures open as normal. I've tried everything I can think of but I'm at the end of the road! Please can someone help!
Sian.

T

Thomas A. Rowe

Did you have first import the images into your current open FP web (File Menu | Open Web / Site) and
then did you have a web open when you create or updated the Photo Gallery?

--
==============================================
Thomas A. Rowe (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage)
WEBMASTER Resources(tm)

FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc.
==============================================

Sian said:
I have used to photogallery and have 11 pictures in it but once I'd uploaded it the thumbnails
only show boxes with little red X's in them, but when you click the thumbnail the big pictures open
as normal. I've tried everything I can think of but I'm at the end of the road! Please can someone
help!!

G

I have spent all day changing settings and deleting and re-loading and all sorts and still nothing! I've never used photogallary before and this isnt inspiring me to use it again in a hurry! I just wanted a neat and tidy way to show the photos, if anyone has any other ideas please let me know!

?

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Crash_Gordon=AE?=

Re-read Thomas's reply.

Willy-nilly changing/deleting/whatever is only gonna get you deeper into problems.

| I have spent all day changing settings and deleting and re-loading and all sorts and still nothing! I've never used photogallary before and this isnt inspiring me to use it again in a hurry! I just wanted a neat and tidy way to show the photos, if anyone has any other ideas please let me know!

G

I have read it, I was just trying different options that all, if you don't try then you'll never know will you!

?

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Crash_Gordon=AE?=

You're absolutely right :)
I have several "learning webs" that I try out all sorts of goofy stuff on.

| I have read it, I was just trying different options that all, if you don't try then you'll never know will you!

Ask a Question