Thoughts to ponder over a cup of coffee

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
The Big Bang Theory states the universe started out smaller than the size of a pea. How then did we get so much matter out of a pee? err, I mean, pea. :)

:user:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
After its initial appearance, it apparently inflated (the "Big Bang"), expanded and cooled, going from very, very small and very, very hot, to the size and temperature of our current universe.
A little like the way humans have - er - expanded over time maybe...? :rolleyes:
caveman-progression.jpg

Urmas

Subarctic Penguin
Reaction score
One day Trurl the constructor put together a machine that could create anything starting with n. When it was ready, he tried it out, ordering it to make needles, then nankeens and negligees, which it did, then nail the lot to narghiles filled with nepenthe and numerous other narcotics. The machine carried out his instructions to the letter. Still not completely sure of its ability, he had it produce, one after the other, nimbuses, noodles, nuclei, neutrons, naphtha, noses, nymphs, naiads, and natrium. 'This last it could not do, and Trurl, considerably irritated, demanded an explanation.

How The World Was Saved

Ask a Question