Theres a Rodent in my sandwich dad

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Cheers TXD. I just took a huge bite out of a bacon and egg sarnie as I clicked on that link :D

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Oh ye gods!! :eek: That is awful! Yuck and double yuck!! Makes you wonder how a bakery can let its hygiene standards "slip" so badly. :( Let's hope that in addition to the fine, their premises will be checked thoroughly and on a regular basis from now on.

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Taffycat said:
Oh ye gods!! :eek: That is awful! Yuck and double yuck!! Makes you wonder how a bakery can let its hygiene standards "slip" so badly. :( Let's hope that in addition to the fine, their premises will be checked thoroughly and on a regular basis from now on.

Taffycat I do hydraulics for a living, and its not just big digges. We also do work in automated factories etc, and you would be very supprised at hygeine of some places. Makes my skin crawl.

Lol @ Evans sorry mate

No worries mate. Thing is, somebody had already posted it on my FArtbook wall, so I should have been aware :)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Bugs in bread are not as common as mice as they put Calcium propanoate, among other ingredients, into bread ... Calcium propanoate can be used as a pesticide. ;)

Calcium propanoate is "slightly" toxic.

I make me own bread. :D

Benzoyl peroxide bleach anyone, good for acne

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
muckshifter said:
I make me own bread. :D

Benzoyl peroxide bleach anyone, good for acne

I have my own personal baker. She called mummy. Bread, cookies, muffins, you name it she bakes it.

Benzoyl peroxide , used to do me hair with that years ago......

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
I'm totally with you both Mucks and Evan... we make our own bread here too. :thumb: :D

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Taffycat said:
I'm totally with you both Mucks and Evan... we make our own bread here too. :thumb: :D

When its made by your mum, or if you bake your own. I think you appreciate it a lot more to. If I by cheapo £1 from Iceland or where ever I end up throwing away half a loaf. When mum makes me bread I eat every crumb :D

Reaction score
Isn`t bread baked to a high temp`/ Therefore that mouse would be well and truly steralized. We buy sliced bread you can see at a glance what you are getting.

historian

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
There's a rat in me kitchen what I gonna do, there's a rat in me kitchen...

Don't bother me, I ain't been able to eat bread for the last 4 years.

Ask a Question