Themes in shared borders

G

Hi there

I'm using FP2002 and using a theme in my shared borders on my website. The theme looks fine on FP and even when i preview in the browser. However when i publish the pages the graphics do not publish(the background colours and the buttons).

Is something to do with my host server not having FP SE? Or am i missing something

Thanks for any help you could give

Dave.

T

Thomas A. Rowe

If your host doesn't have the extensions, make sure that you have uploaded
the hidden _theme, _derived and _overlay folders.

--

==============================================
Thomas A. Rowe (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage)
WEBMASTER Resources(tm)

FrontPage Resources, Forums, WebCircle,
MS KB Quick Links, etc.
==============================================

Dave Holley said:
Hi there,

I'm using FP2002 and using a theme in my shared borders on my website. The
theme looks fine on FP and even when i preview in the browser. However when
i publish the pages the graphics do not publish(the background colours and
the buttons).

S

Stefan B Rusynko

FP2002 shared border backgrounds require the FP2002 SE on the host

--

| Hi there,
|
| I'm using FP2002 and using a theme in my shared borders on my website. The theme looks fine on FP and even when i preview in the
browser. However when i publish the pages the graphics do not publish(the background colours and the buttons).
|
| Is something to do with my host server not having FP SE? Or am i missing something?
|
| Thanks for any help you could give,
|
| Dave.

G

Many thanks for your help, i managed to find the folders and it worked. So i can only assume that my host uses FP2002 SE

Also, i'm trying to add a hit counter to my website but when i publish the olny thing i get is a little white box with a red cross in it. Any ideas

Thanks again for your help

Dave.

Ask a Question