Themes in Outlook 2007

G

I purchased Outlook 2007 as a stand alone unit. Later I purchased Home and
Student package. Since it said that the themes can not be installed unless
you have Word 2007, I thought I can use them after I purchased this program.
However, after installation, it still says the themes are not installed when
I'm in Outlook. The themes are there in the other 2007 programs, but won't
show in Outlook.

Please tell me how to fix this. This is very frustrating.

S

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

The only way to fix it would be to install one of the Office suites that contains both Word and Outlook. Since you have a retail version of Office/Outlook 2007, I suggest that you file a support incident on this issue. This is the best way to let Microsoft know that this is a big problem with the application. Unlimited support for Office/Outlook 2007 is free for the first 90 days after activation. See http://support.microsoft.com/gp/vista_supoffnew for more information on this support policy.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003

and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for
Administrators, Power Users, and Developers

G

How do I file a support incident?

Sue Mosher said:
The only way to fix it would be to install one of the Office suites that contains both Word and Outlook. Since you have a retail version of Office/Outlook 2007, I suggest that you file a support incident on this issue. This is the best way to let Microsoft know that this is a big problem with the application. Unlimited support for Office/Outlook 2007 is free for the first 90 days after activation. See http://support.microsoft.com/gp/vista_supoffnew for more information on this support policy.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

S

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

Click the Help and Support Home link on the page I suggested, then use the link for Office under Support for New Projects. On the resulting page, you should see a link for contacting a support professional.
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

Ask a Question