Thecus N2200XXX

Review Thecus N2200XXX

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Ian submitted a new article:

Thecus N2200XXX - Thecus N2200XXX

Thecus have been been around for several years, focusing on the production of NAS and other network/storage devices. The N2200XXX is one of their latest offerings – a two bay NAS aimed at SOHO/Home users with a need for high performance storage… hence the triple-x name, which stands for “eXtreme Power, eXtreme Function and eXtreme Value”. The NAS is based on the 1.8Ghz dual-core Intel Atom D525 and 1GB of DDR3 RAM, so it has the potential to be a speedy bit of kit. Both 3.5” and 2.5” drives...

Read more about this article...

Last edited:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Ohhh, have you been testing this Ian? Is it better than your one? (Which i forget the name of now i think of it...)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah I've been using this for the last few weeks in place of the QNAP 239 Pro Turbo - however I've switched back to the QNAP now as that has some features that I miss (such as being able to automate the PCR backups to my home NAS). Although the Thecus was faster, I prefer the feel of the QNAP interface much, much more.

Ask a Question