The ZT Affinity 7645Mi Desktop ZT Systems?

Reaction score
:drool::user: ANYONE KNOW THIS COMPUTER? The ZT Affinity 7645Mi Desktop from ZT Systems sold at walmart, now, has 16GB!! for a little over 500 bucks; is this compter any good? bad? an nonentity? what? it has pentium processer; let me know, thanks!!:confused: oops, sorry, did not see this was wrong place; newbie :blush:

Last edited:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
FWIW blueeyes, it's $599 which at current exchange rates would make it £388 in the UK. Which for the spec is a bargain.

You colonials don't know when you're well off :D

I thought you may be a spammer, but who the hell would spam for Walmart? :lol: Must need their bumps feeling to do that.

As for 16Gb RAM, memory is very cheap at the moment so that's not a biggie. And I doubt if any apps would ever make use of that amount of memory anyway. Hard disks, on the other hand, are stupidly high priced atm so to get a 2Tb disk in a system at that price is a good thing.

Just bear in mind the memory and power supply are both probably budget items.

EDIT: Just read your other post dated 7th October, makes more sense now, you hesitant about making a purchase?

Reaction score
Walmart do some good PC deals, it's a pity ASDA in the UK (Walmart owned) dont do the same yet!!!

Ask a Question