The subject is not trusted for the specified action

G

George Hester

Trying to add a Microsoft RichText Box Control to a Microsoft Outlook 2003 form. That's the error. Help gives a nice empty grey box.

I am so disggusted with this new version of Outlook so damn disgusted it isn't funny. It has totally ruined all the Microsoft Outlook 2002 VBA I developed and I have to start all over again. I had a resizable form that contained a Microsoft RichText Box control in Microsoft Outlook 2002. And now I have a "The subject is not trusted for the specified action" when I try to insert a Microsoft RichText Box Control on a Microsoft Outlook 2003 form

And when I click the Help on the Microsoft VBA Help which comes up when I get the Microsoft Error "The subject is not trusted for the Specified action" I get a very nice grey and empty Microsoft VBA HTML Help box.

It'll never end these Microsoft products which are always supposed to be step ups in the right diorection but more often then not is a marketing ploy for one disaster after the next.

I can just use a normal List box that's the fix. Ok you got your way Microsoft. Happy?

Ask a Question