The page cannot be found

Reaction score
On an e-commerce website, and I'm looking at a particular product, for examble www.myboardshop.com or www.bladhboardshop.com under their "store" section and I'm browsing but want to go back to the main page of their store, by clicking on the "store" tab I receive a message like this
The page cannot be found

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.Please try the following:

• <LI id=list1>If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.
    <LI id=list2>Open the myboardshop.net home page, and then look for links to the information you want. <LI id=list3>Click the Back button to try another link.
  • Click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP 404 - File not found
Internet Explorer

My question is this why does a message like this come about? thanks

olongapo

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
it is probably a prob with the websites and where thses buttons are trying to direct you
does this happen on every online store you go to??

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
i tried out that website and the problem is is that the store button tries to lead to a html file and from the main page it leads not to an html file but a floder named store so when it looks for teh .hyml file it does not find it as it is not on the server
well that what i think
so there is a problem with the site

Ask a Question