The Kelly's Site Hacked (and no, it wasn't me!)

John Kelly

Hello Cari,

I have NO idea what you are talking about. You have never been banned by
me, and if you insist on believing what others tell you...answer this...As
PAPAJOHN, he who does not own this newsgroup, never posts an IP address,
how do you think I blocked him?

I have been in many riot situations (real life ones) and have observed many
things. It is always the case that when you isolate one of the "also ran's"
from the group and after you have that person calmed down, you ask a simple
question, "Why were you doing it"? You can often follow that up with a
statement that in general identifies the actual cause of the riot and you
can look into their dead expressionless eyes and know beyond all doubt that
they do not have a clue what the hell they are involved in.

So Cari, Why do you feel it necessary to join in? As you have already
stated you have never accessed my website, and as I have never banned you,
what was the point of your opening remarks?, why do you feel the need to
join in? What has some potential Hotel got to do with any of this? Do you
feel left out? Are you an Also Ran that wants a little thrill?

I think you are rather sad...you may grow out of it. But there is now a
well established truth here..."It takes a certain kind of person to be an
MVP" Thrill Seeker, Plain Buffoon, maker of Grandiose statements about how
you must be right because you post to 52 newsgroups. Inability to take the
talking to that I KNOW you were given as a warning about your future
conduct. Total disregard for the rules as published by Mr. John Eddy about
how microsoft newsgroups should be conducted, this one in particular. Out
and out IDIOT

How do you think all of those MVP's, including you, will fair when their
next revue as an MVP comes up? Have you grown tired of your position too?

--
Best Wishes.....John Kelly
www.the-kellys.org

John Kelly

* Recognized: Microsoft MVPs are acknowledged by peers
and also by Microsoft for their active participation
in Microsoft technical communities around the globe.

Active participation,,,yeah sure...how does this message thread have
anything to do with active participation....
* Credible: Microsoft MVPs have demonstrated practical
expertise providing the highest quality information
and content.

Make statements that cannot be supported when examined closely (52
newsgroups)
Make Statements like, "I like things that fix themselves"
Make statements like "I can't reply to your e-mail using Outlook. It wont
let me" (All you had to do was click an icon on the screen)
Make Statements like 800 x 600 is a good size to use for still images LOL
* Accessible: Microsoft MVPs are active technical
community leaders sharing their experience with peers.

Yes, like including information on their website that is a direct copy from
a users message and not give credit to that user...several times. By that
omission leave others thinking that you are the author ('Don't bother
changing it, I have a complete copy of your website PAPAJOHN)

Active Technical...Hmmmm Community LEADERS WHAT ????? You wish to claim to
be a community leader....I must dig out all of the messages you lot have
posted and then ask this community if they consider any of the posters
suitable for the title of community leader....what a total load of absolute
rubbish

Frankly, I though you were a bit of a fool before you posted that
message...Now I KNOW you are!

You should stop trying to curry favor with PAPAJOHN, you would do much
better that way

Actually, the world could always see for itself what it
takes to be an MVP at http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

The world does not need to go there to see what you are like...this and the
other message threads are all most people need to see
--
John Kelly
www.the-kellys.org
www.the-kellys.co.uk
All material gained from other sources is duly acknowledged. No Value is
obtained by publishing in any format other peoples work

Cari \(MS-MVP\)

Fine, go ahead and do what you like to me, but why have you banned my
husband? Who, by the way has NEVER posted to ANY newsgroup and is not, and
never likely to be, an MVP.

Don't you idiots have anything better to do. I for one am sick to death of having to read the drivel you poor out. MVP's what a joke. Miserable Vile People sounds better. You are a total disgrace.

John Kelly

I will say it again...I have not banned you. I do not know who your husband
is....so cannot comment

You people really do need to get a life

Very Sad

Rich

Ben said:
For anyone who hasnt worked it out yet or hasnt done lexical analysis
lately : T James == John Kelly if that helps.

Hope his arm isn't sore from patting himself on the back...

Rich

John Kelly

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be right just once?

I am not Mr. Timothy James, sorry. I do know that it is not his real name
though.I have just had a note from, so had to come and look at what the
Bully Boys were up to this time...and I say Thank You to Mr. James Its
because of his and others today that I will not back down. So rant on please
do. when Microsoft review these messages as I am certain they will, they
will be able to put a lot of ticks in one column and only a few in the
other.

--
Best Wishes.....John Kelly
www.the-kellys.org
www.the-kellys.co.uk
All material gained from other sources is duly acknowledged. No Value is
obtained by publishing in any format other peoples work

John Kelly

I don't know what you mean by "hacked" nor how you arrive at that
conclusion. Where Eastern Europe comes into it is any ones guess, and your
instructions on front page would have been interesting I suppose, if I used
it...thanks for spotting the spelling mistake, thats been put right. You
will no doubt discover that soon.

--
Best Wishes.....John Kelly
www.the-kellys.org
www.the-kellys.co.uk
All material gained from other sources is duly acknowledged. No Value is
obtained by publishing in any format other peoples work

Bob [MVP]

John,

Could you please explain why you felt it was
appropriate for you to personally insult me,
for simply quoting from a Microsoft web site?

--
-Bob
____________________________

John Kelly

Hello,

First you align yourself with PAPAJOHN, that's why I think you are
foolish. Would you like me to list the reasons why again?

Second, You then say "Actually, the world could always see for itself
what it takes to be an MVP" and then include the biggest load of rubbish
ever if you want to apply it to the previous posters in these "flaming"
session's where MVP's and the person PARKER (the person SANCHEZ was not good
enough to be included here) are still trying to best me. You post what can
only be called Self Effacing and Analy Retentive text on how good YOU are by
inference and how good people like the denny person and of course PAPAJOHN
are.

After driving a bus through your remarks you then ask why you are
personally insulted..

There is a progression here, somewhere. But basically, as we say here in
England, If you lead with your chin, you can expect to get it punched, or if
you prefer, You should have kept out of something that was nothing to do
with you.

John Kelly
www.the-kellys.org
www.the-kellys.co.uk

Bob [MVP]

John,

I entered this thread by simply stating that I
was also unable to access your web site. Here's
my quote:
I get the same thing, so I'm obviously on his
black list too...

You replied to this by calling me a "BULLY BOY".
Here's your quote:
Oh Ho ! Here come the BULLY BOYS....what's up,
Mr Eddy not watching what you say any more,
think you might chance a few more comments...
want to start yet another flaming war????....

Then later, you made an extremely insulting
remark, directed towards all MVPs. To which I
responded with a quote from the Microsoft MVP
web site. The term I used, "actually", which
you take issue with, is in fact accurate.
Since it IS Microsoft's program, it is up to
THEM (not you) to determine what it takes to
become an MVP.

As far as PapaJohn goes, I do not "align" myself
with him. I do respect him, and I do appreciate
the time and effort he devotes to helping others
in this newsgroup, and on his web site. In fact
I would say the same thing about you. However,
the positive impact you make to the community is
by far outweighed by your negativity, belligerence,
personal attacks, and frequent childish tantrums.

Now go ahead and reply to this message with more
of your nonsense, so that you give the people at
Microsoft even more reason to discredit you and
your absurd complaint. And please by all means
feel free to forward this message in its entirety
to Microsoft. I would LOVE to hear their response.

As far as this thread goes, it's EOT for me! :)

--
-Bob
____________________________
Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Media Center Edition
www.microsoft.com/ehome

John Kelly

I entered this thread by simply stating that I
was also unable to access your web site. Here's
my quote:
To perpetuate the flaming that was already going on
Then later, you made an extremely insulting
remark, directed towards all MVPs. To which I
responded with a quote from the Microsoft MVP
web site. The term I used, "actually", which
you take issue with, is in fact accurate.
Since it IS Microsoft's program, it is up to
THEM (not you) to determine what it takes to
become an MVP.

My point was and still is that all of you who enter this flaming war are
culprits (BULLY BOYS). My stance was and still is the same. You choose to
include yourself in a situation that you would have been better advised to
not do. You appear to believe that you can do this and at the same time
remain above the comments that were previously aimed at those other MVP's.
At no time did I intend or say that all MVP's are the same.
s far as PapaJohn goes, I do not "align" myself
with him. I do respect him, and I do appreciate
the time and effort he devotes to helping others
in this newsgroup, and on his web site. In fact
I would say the same thing about you. However,
the positive impact you make to the community is
by far outweighed by your negativity, belligerence,
personal attacks, and frequent childish tantrums.

Childish Tantrums...Hmmmm lets see, well I am sorry but I hardly know where
to start....Should I refer to the basic statements that I am upset
about....the inference that he is an authority...I Post to 52
Newsgroups...WRONG he does not...what sort of person does that make him?
Replying to an ordinary email with a digital signature...The Implication
that I do not know what I am doing and then PAPAJOHN looking very foolish
when I have to tell him that all he has to do is press one button in Outlook
and he will be able to again use it...a button that is ALWAYS PRESENT I may
add. Should we talk about how he started to try again and make me look
stupid when I tried to help him out with his own website...Does the word
TRACERT ring any bells here, or how about the remarks to one other in public
(I will have to go dig it out if you need proof) about the editing of a
certain web page containing information from me where he had removed the
usual acknowledgement to the person who posted it...its called Plagiarism.

Is there any nonsense here. Is it wrong for someone to say, hang on a minute
I am trying to help you...ask PAPAJOHN about that email from me.
as far as your respect goes. When I raised the posibility that a reader was
advertising a highly pornographic site, what was PAPAJOHNS opening
remarks...hope it was good for you !!!! andf to me he implied that he did
not care what was advertised
and this is a person you respect.

I know you will not reply, as to do so would make you a liar...you have said
its EOT for me! :) with your little smile...what is that supposed to mean,
is it the behaviour of what microsoft called a most valued
proffesional....you should have stayed out of it, there was respect for you
prior to that...and as far as blocking you from my website....were you
public comments those that an MVP should have uttered, or is it more
reasonable to believe that a PROFFESIONAL would do the obvious thing and
send an email asking for clarification...you know, the same way that other
PROFFESIONAL failed to send an email. You both failed to send the email
because you both wanted to join defending PAPAJOHN. You have demonstrated
your belief that if you harras me enough it will remove the pressure from
papajohn...well it does not, but it has put you both into the same category
as denny and co...you know, those people who knew the truth about me
refusing to join you whilst papajohn remained, but in any case spread the
lie in here that i actually wanted to be one....only when Mr Brown stepped
in and slapped them back into place did that little fiasco stop.

By the way, I did not know that you were blocked. It was none of my
doing...but you are activly blocked as of your earlier message today.
--
Best Wishes.....John Kelly
www.the-kellys.org
www.the-kellys.co.uk
All material gained from other sources is duly acknowledged. No Value is
obtained by publishing in any format other peoples work

So what does MVP mean .... I can not see windup artist anywhere in that definition he posted, but he id definately acting like one

John Kelly

I had quite forgotten this thread. Someone you know suggested I remind you
of exactly how your MVP's behaved. Reading it all again is quite a laugh in
more ways than you can imagine.

--
John Kelly
www.the-kellys.org