The Good Luck to cirianz Wedding Thread.....

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
cirianz said:
Not late at all Taffy :D Still 3 hours to go :eek:

Phew! I'm so glad! :D This is all so exciting!
nod.gif

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Well Debbie and John should be nicely tucked up in their marital bed by now ;) - wonder how it all went :D

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
From Mr & Mrs John & Debbie Kendrick

Thank you everyone :)
I know everyone thinks their wedding day is special & magical
But ours was incredible :p :)
John rode up on the horse
& the look on his face when I came out the door :D
He said I made it like a fairytale wedding in that dress.
It was magic.
I never knew it could be like that.
& I'm happy
I never knew I could be so happy.
& the honeymoon night was magic :nod:
Have to go now,
We're off into the never-never camping now.
Thank you everyone :):):):)
Will post piccys when we get back.
Love from both of us.

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
I'm so glad its everything you expected and more - my love to both of you :)

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
It sounds like you had a really special Wedding day and will have magical, happy memories to enjoy always :nod: Wishing you both a very happy future, Mr and Mrs Kendrick - Nice name too :nod: :D

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
Ooh missed this one - hope it went well!
You're not alone Chris, I'm only just catching up too.

To Mr & Mrs Kendrick, hope the day was everything you dreamed of, and the night, well, enough said there :blush:

Looking forward to seeing the pics when you get back online.

Take care, and good luck for your married life together.

Dave

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
To a wonderful couple

Big congratulations to the both of you...it kinda sounds a magical experience you had there and in my mindseye the scenery conjured up is the beautiful landscape portrayed in The Lord of the rings which was part set in New Zealand. :thumb:

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Rush said:
Big congratulations to the both of you...it kinda sounds a magical experience you had there and in my mindseye the scenery conjured up is the beautiful landscape portrayed in The Lord of the rings which was part set in New Zealand. :thumb:

lol, thank you rush, Lord of the rings was made in NZ by the way, by a NZ Director :lol:
They even have Hobbitville still preserved somewhere for the tourists to visit I believe :nod:
& The forest we were in yesturday was exactly like something out of Lord of the Rings :nod:
Last night was our first actual camping experience as we spent the night before, & tonight in the caravan of some friends of John's whjo couldn't make it to the wedding unfortunately.
I'm on the camp owners personal connection at the moment & don't have long sorry so it's just a quick update, no piccys yet (only just got to see them now so haven't had time to resize them or anything)

The camping experience was hilarioous & wonderful & magical & Lumpy (we forgot to pack the airbed :blush: :lol: )
I definitely like camping & plan on doing MUCH more of it :nod:
We stayed by some lakes on the edge of fiordland.
A wee out of the way place not discovered by tourists yet.
It was wonderful. & John took heaps of photo's so I'll be able to send some to you later on.

Thank you so much Ady :) The dress was wonderful & I so wish you could've been there to see it.
It was a beautiful gift & made it a beautiful wedding.
& I am happier than i could've dreamed :nod:

Taffy :D Thank you :nod: & hugs :D
I still haven't gotten used to being Mrs Kendrick
& John being my husband & being his wifeThe first time i had to say 'Debbie Kendrick' to someone felt very weird :nod:

CI, Thank you.
I'm so happy at the moment that sometimes I get afraid of how happy I am & how it will feel when 'ordinariness' catches up with us. But I figure that what the h*ll, I'm going to enjoy every moment of it for however long or short it lasts.

& Charles, yes, we are having an incredible time :nod:
We've just been checking out bits of Fiordland today, & tomorrow we're heading up towards the Hast Pass (for anyone who's got maps :) )
We'll probably stop somewhere in the Wanaka area for the night tomorrow & head on to the pass the day after. When you cross the boundry between East & West coast you are crossing into a subtropical rainforest & if it's raining over there (I'm told that some days it doesn't :lol: ) then it's literally like walking into a wall of rain :nod: i can't help hoping it's raining when we're there :D

Oh, one funny bit about the wedding
On the day I had several women compliment me on my hair (which, when you see the piccys is very flat & awful) which is hilarious because when getting ready I actually ran out of time & didn't get my hair done properly :lol: It was just finger-combed after washing that morning & left to dry :lol:
Were they just being polite? Or is all that money people spend on hairdressers pre-wedding simply a waste? I suspect it's because of the dress that I could carry it off. The dress is very medieval so the loose, slightly 'boho' hair fits with the style.

All in all we are having a very happy honeymoon so far :)
Thank you again to everyone for your good wishes
Love & hugs
better go ;)

Reaction score
Hi ciri,
Great to hear from u... Actually makes me feel this is the LOTR part IV.. ke ke ke ke ke... Jus kidding.. But i can c u Wid ur full spirit ON and bubbling wid enthusiasm... And yea ur descriptions abt the forest and stuffs are absolutely fabulous, I must admit.. Fantastic.. Keep the spirit up always.. Enjoy to the max.. My Wishes for ur HAPPY MARRIED LIFE!!! :D Cheers... Navin Charles..

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Hellooo Ciri :wave: great to hear that you are enjoying your camping honeymoon so much. It sounds wonderful - did you see any penguins when you were checking out Fiordland? Although possibly they were not exactly top of your list of priorities ;) Wanaka sounds like a really incredible place, hope you get to experience the "wall of rain" how amazing is that! :eek: Wishing you loads more enjoyment :D

Reaction score
Hey Mrs Kendrick! :wave:
I'm so pleased it all went as you would have wished it! ;)
Hope you have a wonderful future together!!
All the best! Kev

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Camping is good :)

Congratulations, you two :)

Really pleased to see you two having fun :)

Reaction score
See it all turned out OK on the day even with all the worry.
Very glad you both enjoyed your big day.:wave:

Ask a Question