    unviewable.

    How can I Edit and Delete please!

    David

    Guest, Sep 24, 2004

    Jay Freedman Guest

    Hi David,

    That symptom means that the macros are in a global template. The only macros
    for which you can view the code are those in Normal.dot, those in templates
    on which open documents are based, and those in templates that are open
    themselves.

    To edit or delete the macros, you'll have to use the File > Open dialog,
    navigate to the Startup folder, and open the template directly.

    --
    Regards,
    Jay Freedman

    Jay Freedman, Sep 24, 2004