Thank you!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Seeing how far this site and forum has come over the past 6 years really does make me feel happy, and one of the things I am most proud about is the team of moderators and the crunching community :)

I honestly feel we have a fantastic group of people on these forums, and a great dedicated bunch of crunchers here.

Everyone deserves a big pat on the back :thumb:

Fantastic Job Everyone :D Next barrier is 75k/day!

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
ohmigawd, Ian's been on the hooch again...... :D

but, erm, yes, good bunch of folks here, gotta say :)

(damn, I hate getting soppy, let's have a little decorum here, per-leeze)

;)

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
the reason i signed up here was because everyone was understanding and didn't mind answering stupid questions, most other forums i browsed through the people told you to bugger off for asking a basic question

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Ian ... I think we can thank you for giving a place for us to play ... :thumb:

:D

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I agree, I first joined here to ask for advice on a problem i had. (My old CPU died) You guys offered some good advice and helped me with that and i decided to hang around. :)

I am also very happy to be part of this great community and awsome crunching team! :thumb:

Thank you Ian. :)

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
I'm not really sure how I stumbled across PC Review last year, but it's certainly one of the best forums of which I have been a proud member.

I agree wholeheartedly with Mucks' comment ...
muckshifter said:
Ian ... I think we can thank you for giving a place for us to play ... :thumb: :D
Nice one Ian :thumb:

Reaction score
What can I say it is just a GREAT!!!!!!:thumb: Forum to be a member of and I thank you one and all for making it that way, so Ian well done:thumb:

Ask a Question