Temporary Stopping Crunching.

Reaction score
I'm Temporary Stopping Crunching.
Will be back to Crunching on the 5th April.
Very busy week coming up & will not be at home.

Last edited:

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
I leave it running as well. Even the 3 weeks I was in hospital. Ran all the time except the last 3 dys because the lectric ran out.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Um, I no a cruncher so perhaps I shouldn't comment, but leaving a computer running unattended does carry a slight fire risk. Laptops run hot and desktop CPU cooler fans can fail leading to overheating and PSU's can literally fail and catch fire.

I know we leave fridges, clocks and other devices on whilst we're out but they're designed to run cool and safe, I would never leave a computer on while I'm not home.

I know it's only a slight risk but...

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Flopp's is right it does run a slight risk if your not there, was a house fire here near where I live and they found the cause was a pc that had been left on as a server!

Reaction score
Old wiring at home so dont leave the PC on when not at home.
Have got it on a list of jobs to do though.
All a bit of chaos at the moment as dog sitting, looking after our cat & i'm away mid week.
Currently using my 7yr old laptop to surf wirelessly as one animal living in room where PC is.
I had hoped that the TaffyCat Catery would have been a bit more local!!!!:lol:

Last edited:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
...I had hoped that the TaffyCat Catery would have been a bit more local!!!!:lol:
The exclusive, residential Taffy Cattery, currently employs two servants, (us!) We provide a 24/7 service, catering to special dietary needs (or, whims, as we call them!) Personal vallet service (brushing, combing, or grooming-mit, according to preference.)

There is also a resident councellor (me!) available to listen to grievances. I offer to mitigate when disputes arise, over who was first to "bag the comfy chair" or, "Hey! I was saving that tasty morsel 'til later! Someone ate it already!"

Brochures sent on request :p

Ask a Question