,From: "Carmen O'Donnell" <[email protected]>
Subject: taskbar icons
Date: Wednesday, June 27, 2007 2:32 PM

Tom Porterfield

Carmen said:
Sorry but this is a cross post but I wasn't sure where it belonged. Anyhow I
just reformatted (again) and when I put shortcuts on the taskbar, they are
all way too small. I have looked at everything/option for large icons and
check the boxes but the icon are stil in a "miniature" state.

I had them much much larger before the reformatt but I can't remember how I
did it. Any responses will be truly grateful.
Thanks,
Carmen

In order to change the size of the icons on the quick launch bar, right
click on the taskbar and remove the check from "Lock the taskbar". With
the taskbar unlocked, right click on the quick launch bar (the bar with
the icons) and select View->Large Icons. Once done you can re-lock the
taskbar so that the change doesn't get inadvertently set back to small.