Task Manager will only open CPU usage

Reaction score
I tried to open task manager using control alt delete it did nothing. I then rebooted the machine and tried this again and this time it opened but it only shows CPU usage bar with no other tabs or options in fact this is a dual CPU and this window is supposed to have two CPU usage graphs charts but now only shows one. I also tried to go to my sys32 folder and tried to launch it from there and I got the same thing. Does anyone have any options that I can try before I reimage this thing. My Image is over a month old and would not like to have to bring everything back up to the current config.

Reaction score
I run my symantec corp AV at least twice a week and also run House call at least every week or two. In fact I ran House call within the last 24hrs. The last major change that i did was updated windows and choose the critical updates other than SP3 and also installed temspeak.Other than that I had Task manager open witthin the last week

Reaction score
I am still having this problem I can not seem to figure out how to fix this. I is very likely that the task has become corrupt. I can run sys internals task manager and everyting looks fine. I posted this issue here and have not heard anthing back. Is there anybody out there that can help me?

Ask a Question