Task bar could not show program icons

Hi.

Open serveral programs and minimize them, but those program icons do not
show at the task bar, do you have similar experience, is there any one know
the cause and fixes? Appreciate your advice.

Chenhai

Curt Christianson

Hi Chenhai,

Try this fix from MVP Kelly Theriot:

Line 240, on the left side: "Programs aren't minimized in taskbar".

--
HTH,
Curt

Windows Support Center