Takes a bow

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm brand new to all of this, bit of a computer virgin even though I use one at work!
Anyway decided to join since some of my comp problems have been answered better via your forums etc than the IT dept at work. General understanding has been gained by some guy on here called Chris, so many thnx to u.
I'm a bit of a "press all the buttons" gal so now I have a computer at home there is even more to press.....so more than likely I'll come unstuck and have a question for you all.

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Hi, nice to meet you! :) We have all learned a lot from frequenting this forum, welcome to the club!

Reaction score
Thnx sexy Bex.
Don't know of any other girls who either understand computers or who want to understand, especially when the wrong button's been pressed. LOL.
Hope we talk again.

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Hi Shrek and welcome!!!!!

You may find a few girls on the site who are up for learning and sharing tips/advice etc......!!!!

Gabs x

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Glad you found the place useful, just like we all have :)

Hope you enjoy reading what is already posted on PC Review thus far.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Greetings ... and welcome. :D

We are all still learning, the more the merrier. :thumb:

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Welcome to the site Shrek......Stick around you never know who or what will happen next, and what you might learn along the way....:D

None of us bark on here we all bite.....:eek:

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
Hi Shrek, glad to have you onboard here.
I'm sure that if you do have anymore problems, there'll always be someone here that will be only too glad to help.
Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Ask a Question