Tabular format of email

Aparna Shukla

I have written a vb 6.0 code to send email.

but now i want to insert table like wise in word and send email through
vb code
so how to dot it ?

Herfried K. Wagner [MVP]

Aparna Shukla said:
I have written a vb 6.0 code to send email.

but now i want to insert table like wise in word and send email through
vb code
so how to dot it ?

You need to send the mail in HTML format or format the table in plain text
using characters like "-", "|", spaces, and tabulators.

However, note that this newsgroup is about VB.NET/VB 2005 onwards.
Newsgroups for VB6-related questions can be found in the
'microsoft.public.vb.*' hierarchy.

kimiraikkonen

I have written a vb 6.0 code to send email.

but now i want to insert table like wise in word and send email through
vb code
so how to dot it ?

*** Sent via Developersdexhttp://www.developersdex.com***

In .NET (don't know if this applies on VB6), If you want to insert
elements beyond just a plain text format offers, you must do it in
HTML, after you write your HTML correctly, you also need to set
MailMessage object's IsBodyHtml property to "true" before sending.

Hope this helps,

Onur Güzel